Handling of Personal Data
This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices as required by the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws.
Scope of Personal Data
Purpose of Personal Data
In addition to providing corresponding services, We will also use the collected personal data and order information in the following situations(including information about your order history). We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the corresponding service or the items specified below.
- Introduce our products and services to customers.
- Confirm the order procedure, order content, procedure change, etc. on behalf of the customer.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Provid comments about our services.
- In order for us to contact customers when necessary.
- Collate statistics based on customer attributes (age, address, etc.).
- Provide appropriate information and services according to the preferences of each customer.
Security management of Personal Data
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, we have adopted reasonable security measures for personal information access, restrictions on retrieval methods, unauthorized access and leakage, loss, destruction, and forgery. In the event of a personal information-related accident such as leakage, we will immediately take appropriate measures to prevent recurrence.
Preservation of Personal Data
We may entrust our business within the necessary scope. In this case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the contractor. We will not retain your Personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes which was collected as set out in this Privacy Statement.
(The business contractor is a shipping company, a printing company for letter advertisements, a collection commission company when the product price is not paid, etc.)
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Without personal permission, we will not provide or disclose personal data to third parties. However, Personal Data may be shared with others as described below:
- Provide information with the person's consent.
- Public institutions such as government agencies disclose information according to laws and regulations.
- Disclose personal information to business partners related to the operation of the website. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed is limited to the necessary scope, and both parties are obliged to manage personal information in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Newell Brands and its employees, its agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public.
On our website, we collect access logs to improve the usability of the website, save the time of entering personal data when you visit the website again, so that you can use this cookie more conveniently.
Other Confirmation Items Rrelated to Internet Privacy
- Please note that other users may collect and use the personal data of you if you voluntarily disclose personal information (such as bulletin boards) on the Internet. If you publish your email address, you may receive unnecessary messages. You need to realize that you are responsible for the information you spread.
- Our company is independent of any third-party company that can be accessed through this website, or the companies that collect personal information through prizes, promotional activities, etc. We have established collection rules. We do not assume any obligations or responsibilities for the terms and activities of these independent third parties.
Changes in Personal Data and Notification Processing
Due to the company's business needs, the implementation of new laws, existing legal amendments and other circumstances, the company may change the content of personal data processed without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and notified. Please check the latest content on this page before use.
If you have any requirements or questions about the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us.
Personal Data Management and Disclosure/Correction/Deletion
If you want to disclose, correct or delete your personal data, please contact us via email. In this case, please note that we will confirm your identity.